SCORE MARKETING CONTACT: Jim Ryan, Jim@SCORE-International.com
SCORE MEDIA CONTACT: Dominic Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
February 5, 2015
New four online video series on the air at SCORE-International.com
CONQUEST, ROOST!, LEGENDS and GUERRERO each have 26 episodes alternating
on the SCORE website platform
RENO, Nev. — Creating thousands of unique visitors for SCORE International, the four SCORE online video series—Conquest, Legends, Roost! and Guerrero—are now in active rotation at www.SCORE-International.com.
The new online video series is a major part of the media expansion plans SCORE is implementing for 2015, which includes its most aggressive national and international television packages, the new SCORE Journal monthly online digital magazine and a new consumer based SCORE website. FOUR (4) NEW ONLINE VIDEO SERIES
Based on fan demand for more in-depth video coverage of the SCORE World Desert Championship series, SCORE has launched four (4) new short-form video series that began in mid-January. Each of these series features a new episode every other week, and are available for viewing across all of SCORE’s online platforms – the SCORE International website video viewer, the SCORE Facebook page and the SCORE YouTube channel plus editorial video links from the new SCORE Journal. From race highlights, to in-depth driver features, these highly produced series deliver the best of SCORE past, present and future to SCORE’s worldwide audience. These new programs are: CONQUEST (26 episodes) – A ’30-for-30’ style documentary feature program on everything current with SCORE. Focus is on racer bios to in-depth race stories, with each program featuring an inside look into what’s happening in the majority of the competition classes participating with SCORE today. LEGENDS (26 episodes) – Accessed from the vast SCORE video archives, this series is all about the rich and colorful history of SCORE. From past races to the heroes of yesteryear and the infamous race vehicles that made SCORE history, this series gives fans a viewing experience into years of incredible historical footage that has been digitized for the very first time! ROOST! (26 episodes) – If its motorcycles, UTVs or quads, then it is all part of this incredible series that will focus on the “original class” and the heroes and happenings of power sports in SCORE. The top riders, teams and products that showcase the fastest growing class in SCORE make this series a must-see. GUERRERO (26 episodes) – Viva Mexico! Tapping into SCORE’s massive audience in Mexico, this series focuses its attention on the drivers, riders, teams that now make up SCORE’s top competitors along with the fans of Baja California, Mexico. Voiced and narrated all in Spanish (with English subtitles), this series digs deep into the stories of Baja that SCORE fans south of the border want to know about. SCORE JOURNAL – THE SCORE MAGAZINE
SCORE Journal, the monthly on-line digital magazine of SCORE International and the five-race SCORE World Desert Championship, has made its official debut on the SCORE website at www.SCORE-International.com.
The SCORE Journal – a powerful new digital/print magazine full of engaging, comprehensive, and always action-packed print and digital media formulated to deliver behind-the-scenes race coverage in a way that only SCORE itself can deliver. Eleven (11) monthly online digital magazines, which will include 5 print editions that will be available as the SCORE race programs at the 5 race events, will make up the 2015 SCORE Journal release schedule.
The SCORE Journal Monthly Digital Magazine features exclusive editorial, enhanced race action videos, expanded and interactive race coverage, interactive product reviews, insider interviews with drivers, tech stories, driver and team profiles, race narratives and analysis, exclusive long and short form video programming, race results, updated stats, studio photography, class overviews, unmatched access to SCORE’s historical archives and much, much more. NEW WEBSITE DESIGN
SCORE-Interational.com will now offer the global fan base access to exclusive content representing all that is happening with SCORE International along with Team, Driver andSponsor updates, plus the products and technology that drive the world’s most exciting off-road motorsports series. The new website is scheduled for March 2015 release. CBS SPORTS NETWORK COVERAGE
All races in the 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship series, along with the special SEMA SCORE Baja 1000 Experience and qualifying for the Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, will once again be aired in the USA and Canada on the CBS Sports Network. New for 2015, in addition to SCORE Trophy Truck coverage, the shows will also feature top action and highlights from many other classes of trucks, buggies, motorcycles, quads and UTVs – making sure that the most exciting footage and most compelling stories are now part of each race event broadcast.
Capping off the 2015 broadcast season, the Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 broadcast on CBS Sports Network will be expanded to a full two-hour program – providing the most expansive television coverage of the “Main Event” of all desert races ever, allowing all the major class action to be showcased around the globe to the SCORE International fan base.
2015 CBS Sports Network Original Broadcast Schedule (subject to change, check local listings)
• Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250 (first telecast-Sunday, March 15, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500 (first telecast-Sunday, May 31, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja 500 (first telecast-Sunday, July 26, 9 p.m. ET)
• SCORE Imperial Valley 250 (first telecast-Sunday, November 15, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 Qualifying @SEMA SCORE Baja 1000 Experience (first telecast-Sunday, January 10, 2016, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 (two-hour special-first telecast-Sunday, January 17, 2016, 9 p.m. ET)
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com. SCOREscope
In its 42nd year as the world’s foremost desert racing organization in 2015, the five-race 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship series includes four special events in Baja California, Mexico, and one in the United States. Here is the 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship schedule:
• 29th Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250, held Jan. 22-25, San Felipe, Mexico
• Inaugural Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500, April 16-19, Cabo San Lucas to Loreto, Mexico
• 47th Bud Light SCORE Baja 500, June 4-7, Ensenada Mexico
• 3rd SCORE Imperial Valley 250, Sept. 24-27, Coyne Powersports Motorplex-Plaster City, Calif.
• 48th Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000, Nov.18-21, Ensenada, Mexico SCORE SPONSORS… Official Sponsors: Bud Light-Official Beer/Official Race Sponsor, Monster Energy-Official Energy Drink, BFGoodrich Tires-Official Tire, Rigid Industries LED Lighting-Official Lights, King Shocks-Official Shock Absorber, Polaris-Official UTV, Vision Wheel – Official Wheel, Axial R/C-Official R/C Vehicle, CBS Sports Network-Official Television Partner, Coca-Cola-Official Soft Drink, Wide Open Excursions- Official Arrive and Drive Company, Crystal Bay Casino-Official Casino. Associate Sponsors: All Road Satellite, Symons Ambulance Company, Volaris Airlines, Coyne Powersports, Aero Calafia, Tessco. Additional SCORE Partners: Proturismo Ensenada, Visit Baja California Sur, Baja California Secretary of Tourism, Baja California Sur State Government, Mexicali Ayuntamineto, COTUCO Mexicali/San Felipe, Cruz Roja Mexicana, Corporate Helicopters, Instant Mexico Auto Insurance, GoPro, PCI Race Radios, McKenzie’s Performance Products, Advanced Color Graphics.
For more information, visit the official website of the SCORE World Desert Championship at www.SCORE-International.com.