The Stock UTV Class vehicles are built using production UTV’s, manufactured by registered companies that issue VIN numbers.
1. Aftermarket well-built roll cages made for racing are recommended. No factory stock roll cages will be allowed. Factory cages will only be allowed if modified/reinforced and tied into rear bumper/frame at two points. Gusseting of the factory cage is highly encouraged.
2. Metal roof panels are required.
3. Lockable side protection doors must be mounted in a way as to not be able to pop open during racing. Factory doors with secondary locking mechanism are approved.
4. Race seat is highly recommended.
5. Driver side window nets are required.
6. Passenger side nets or passenger hand restraints are required.
7. 3″ wide five point restraint system for both driver and occupant are required. The 5 point system must include an antisubmarine belt that is at least 2″ wide.
SINGLE SEAT UTV Class
Modified UTV up to 1000 cc displacement. All vehicles must utilize the stock chassis and maintain stock appearance.
1. After market roll cage required.
2. Cages must be constructed with one front vertical hoop, one rear vertical hoop, two interconnecting top bars, two rear down braces one diagonal brace, and all necessary gussets.
3. Roll cage terminal ends must be attached to a frame or body member that will support maximum impact.
4. Minimum tubing diameter and thickness is 1 1/2 diameter by .095 wall
5. Roll cage material must be DOM or 4130 chromoly
6. Metal roof panels are required.
7. No bolt on connections to chassis are allowed. All joints must be welded and attached to the frame securely.
1. Door area must be covered with sheet metal or a minimum of .063 inch thick aluminum.
2. Doors must have an X,A, or ladder design bracing designed to provide maximum protection to the driver.
3. Driver side window nets are required.
4. Passenger side nets or passenger hand restraints are required.
1. 3″ wide five point restraint system for both driver and occupant are required. The 5 point system must include an antisubmarine belt that is at least 2″ wide.
1. Firewalls and/or bulkheads must separate the driving compartment from any fuels, engine fluids, and acids.
2. Drivers seat must be in stock location and be bolted in. Seat may be lowered. Race seat is highly recommended. If passenger seat is not used, gas tank area must be completely covered with aluminum firewall.
Stock Fuel Tanks will be allowed in these classes for THIS RACE ONLY.