SCORE MARKETING & SALES CONTACT: Jim Ryan, Jim@SCORE-International.com
SCORE MEDIA CONTACT: Dominic Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
March 27, 2015
Third issue of very popular SCORE Journal digital magazine Now available for viewing at www.SCORE-International.com
Featuring in depth coverage of SCORE International, the SCORE World Desert Championship
and the industry
RENO, Nev. — Approaching one-half million unique views of its first two issues, Issue No. 3 of the SCORE Journal, the monthly on-line digital magazine of SCORE International and the five-race SCORE World Desert Championship, is now live on the SCORE website at www.SCORE-International.com and is available through SCORE social media channels as well as a direct link at http://scorejournal.digital.
The new digital magazine is a major element in the media expansion that SCORE is implementing for 2015 which includes its most aggressive national and international television packages, four new online video series, each with 26 episodes and a new consumer based SCORE website. MOVING AHEAD
“The overall success of our new SCORE Journal digital magazine and the on-line video series have risen exponentially every day which helps our commitment to the projects deepen daily,” commented Jim Ryan, SCORE Marketing and Sales Director.
“As part of our continued efforts to include great digital integration items into the SCORE Journal, we have also incorporated a new feature in this issue regarding the course map for next month’s Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500. This latest feature allows the viewer a real terrain look at the course at any point with the addition of Google Earth actual terrain maps. These can be viewed from 20,000 feet to course level.” ISSUE NO. 3 LINEUP
Digging deeper into the framework for SCORE desert racing, Issue No. 3 of the SCORE Journal includes a detailed preview on the upcoming inaugural Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500 with the official 424.43-mile course map, SCORE news flashes, update on the growth of the SCORE racer Contingency program and the off-road marketplace.
There are also features on prolific Kroyer Racing Engines and the Technology of Safety looks at GPS and Satellite tracking technology. Additionally this issue includes detailed stories with SCORE 101 looking at the evolution of Class 8, an exciting feature on the V10 Viper-powered SCORE Trophy Truck of Taylor Mills along with an up close look at General Motors’ LS Engines that are redefining performance in many racing classes.. SCORE JOURNAL
The SCORE Journal will publish eleven (11) monthly online digital magazines, which will include five print editions that will be available as the SCORE race programs at the five events that comprise the SCORE World Desert Championship, will make up the 2015 SCORE Journal release schedule.
The SCORE Journal Monthly Digital Magazine will feature exclusive editorial, enhanced race action videos, expanded and interactive race coverage, interactive product reviews, insider interviews with drivers, tech stories, driver and team profiles, race narratives and analysis, exclusive long and short form video programming, race results, updated stats, studio photography, class overviews, unmatched access to SCORE’s historical archives and much, much more. CBS SPORTS NETWORK COVERAGE
All races in the 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship series, along with the special SEMA SCORE Baja 1000 Experience and qualifying for the Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 from Las Vegas Motor Speedway, will once again be aired in the USA and Canada on the CBS Sports Network. New for 2015, in addition to SCORE Trophy Truck coverage, the shows will also feature top action and highlights from many other classes of trucks, buggies, motorcycles, quads and UTVs – making sure that the most exciting footage and most compelling stories are now part of each race event broadcast.
Capping off the 2015 broadcast season, the Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 broadcast on CBS Sports Network will be expanded to a full two-hour program – providing the most expansive television coverage of the “Main Event” of all desert races ever, allowing all the major class action to be showcased around the globe to the SCORE International fan base.
2015 CBS Sports Network Original Broadcast Schedule (subject to change, check local listings)
• Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250 (first telecast-Tuesday, March 17, 7 p.m. & 11 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500 (first telecast-Sunday, May 31, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja 500 (first telecast-Sunday, July 26, 9 p.m. ET)
• SCORE Imperial Valley 250 (first telecast-Sunday, November 15, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 Qualifying @SEMA SCORE Baja 1000 Experience (first telecast-Sunday, January 10, 2016, 9 p.m. ET)
• Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000 (two-hour special-first telecast-Sunday, January 17, 2016, 9 p.m. ET)
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com. NEW WEBSITE DESIGN
SCORE-Interational.com will now offer the global fan base access to exclusive content representing all that is happening with SCORE International along with team, driver, sponsor updates, plus the products and technology that drive the world’s foremost desert racing organization. The new website is scheduled to go live later this month. SCOREscope
In its 42nd year as the world’s foremost desert racing organization in 2015, the five-race 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship series includes four special events in Baja California, Mexico, and one in the United States. Here is the 2015 SCORE World Desert Championship schedule:
• 29th Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250, held Jan. 22-25, San Felipe, Mexico
• Inaugural Bud Light SCORE Baja Sur 500, April 15-19, Cabo San Lucas to Loreto, Mexico
• 47th Bud Light SCORE Baja 500, June 4-7, Ensenada Mexico
• 3rd SCORE Imperial Valley 250, Sept. 24-27, Coyne Powersports Motorplex-Plaster City, Calif.
• 48th Bud Light SCORE Baja 1000, Nov.18-21, Ensenada, Mexico SCORE SPONSORS… Official Sponsors: Bud Light-Official Beer/Official Race Sponsor, Monster Energy-Official Energy Drink, BFGoodrich Tires-Official Tire, Rigid Industries LED Lighting-Official Lights, King Shocks-Official Shock Absorber, Polaris-Official UTV, Vision Wheel – Official Wheel, Axial R/C-Official R/C Vehicle, CBS Sports Network-Official Television Partner, Coca-Cola-Official Soft Drink, Coyne Powersports-Official Powersports Supplier,Wide Open Excursions- Official Arrive and Drive Company, Crystal Bay Casino-Official Casino. Associate Sponsors: All Road Satellite, Symons Ambulance Company, Aero Calafia, Tessco. Additional SCORE Partners: Proturismo Ensenada, Visit Baja California Sur, Baja California Secretary of Tourism, Baja California Sur State Government, Mexicali Ayuntamineto, COTUCO Mexicali/San Felipe, Cruz Roja Mexicana, Corporate Helicopters, Instant Mexico Auto Insurance, GoPro, PCI Race Radios, McKenzie’s Performance Products, Advanced Color Graphics.
For more information, visit the official website of the SCORE World Desert Championship at www.SCORE-International.com.