The waivers posted on the SCORE International website only need be filled out by racers who cannot attend registration in person.
Wristbands will be given to team representatives ONLY if they have a fully signed and initialed form, notarized, and ONLY for racers who are pre-registered through RegOnline. If you are signing up ONSITE you MUST attend registration in person.
All waivers submitted in absentia in return for a race wristband MUST be notarized.
Please note that for the 2015 race season there will be NO race-day registrations; registration times will be published in the schedule and firmly adhered to.
To get a wristband early or in absentia, Please follow these steps EXACTLY:
1) Register your whole team and ALL codrivers and drivers as “attendees” online.
2) Make sure your race entry is paid in full, and all drivers are current members.
3) Download the waiver form: BajaDriverCoDriverNotary716.pdf
4) Sign and NOTARIZE the waiver.
5) Mail the waiver with a PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL AND ENVELOPE to
465 S. Meadows Pkwy, Suite #6
Reno, NV 89521
6) Make certain the wristbands are not left at home or with the wrong person: you WILL have to wait in line and go through registration per usual if you lose your mailed wristbands.
7) All envelopes must be received in my office two weeks before the race date.
8) A notarized waiver will also get wristbands given to a team member ‘in absentia,’ if you would like to send one team member to pick up wristbands for the whole team in Ensenada.
9) You will still need to pick up your Driver Packet ON TECH DAY, and you can send any team member to do so. They will not need to wait in the registration line.
See you in Baja!